Friday, October 30, 2015

Why I Believe

10/19/15
  
This week has been has been very, very busy!

We had a big zone meeting on Tuesday and that was a very spiritual and powerful! We also had the senior couple come down and we had to help them a lot! It’s like two new greenies with no trainer! We are their trainers.

I was also able to go on exchanges on the Indian reservation and that was so, so awesome! I had a great experience and we had a lot of success in just a day! I fell in love with those people immediately. It was really neat! I felt like I was really helping them. Every person really needed the gospel and that’s not true in other areas, but it just felt especially true there! I was also able to get to know the elder a lot better and we had a spiritual exchange.

Then on Saturday we had a baptism and he will be getting sealed to his family on the 31st ! So that was a really cool day! They asked my comp to sing a song that he had never heard before. He practiced it ten minutes before and then he nailed it during the baptism! That was super funny and awesome. 

On Sunday night, we had the Why I Believe fireside. We had a great turn out and some great speakers! One of the speakers was one of my recent converts, and so that was really neat! We had over 150 people attend and at the end of the fireside we gave everyone a balloon and they wrote their burdens on a piece of paper and then we let it all go! So cool!

Hope you all have a great week!


Elder Clark




The best birthday present EVER!
Logan and Elder Anderson singing at a zone conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment