Friday, October 30, 2015

Loving Kingman!

9/14/15

Hey everyone!

It's just another week in paradise! And as Travis Tritt would sing, “It's a great day to be alive" (I think it is Travis Tritt who sings that…who knows? It’ been too long). It's a great day for up!

I am loving Kingman! We have so many wonderful members of the church here. It's just a great little community. We are working with the community to do a lot and to just be seen. We are going to be in the town parade to advertise a fireside we are doing. This week has been good. We have lots of really solid investigators which is so, so awesome! We had a couple that dropped us and didn't come to church which is always so sad, but the Lord needs to humble us so we remember His mercy and that He has given us all things!

I am learning about how I can be a Christ like leader and it's not the easiest thing to do. Something our president told us is that it's not what we can do, but what we can do through others.

I am really hoping I am staying in this area for at least one more transfer! I just love it here!


Hope you all have a great week!

Baptisms - What a happy day!
A storm is brewing.


Elder Anderson




No comments:

Post a Comment