Monday, June 29, 2015

Father's Day

June 22, 2015


Happy Father’s Day, dad! You’re the best father! I have appreciated all the advice you have given me on my mission and the things you have taught me. I know that a lot of who I am came from you and for teaching me how to work hard and to love the Lord first. You have always been an example to me of how a priesthood holder should be. I don’t ever remember a time when you complained once about having to do something for the church. You always just diligently complied and obeyed with what the Lord wanted you to do. I know a lot of missionaries have a hard time when their parents don’t support them on their mission, and I am forever grateful for the support you have given me! Being a missionary is great and you gave me a great example to follow!
This week has been good! Lots of exciting stuff! We had a combined district meeting-me and another Dl and it was super spiritual. It went really well! We put it together last second, but it went well! We had interviews with president and that went well. It was cool. Basically, we just talked about my district the whole time, so it was cool to have an interview like that. And then we had a baptism on Saturday, and that was super awesome. His older brother was able to perform the baptism and all went smooth!
Then Sunday we found out that for the baptisms we have coming up this week, we had to get permission from one of the kid’s mom and she wasn’t a member and didn’t really want him to. So that was super stressful, but we were able to get it and all things are on the go! We are super excited for Saturday. Their grandma is making 100 tamales! They think a lot of people will come, so that will be super cool! 
Other than that, the weeks are just flying by! I hope you all had a great father’s day weekend! We have a super awesome activity coming up, so there will be some good pictures coming your way!

Take care!

Elder Clark








No comments:

Post a Comment