Monday, January 11, 2016

New Year

The weeks are flying by! We are always busy, busy, busy - doing more and more! The mission life never takes a break. It’s wonderful though! This week we had lots and lots of miracles. I am forever grateful for all the answers to prayers I receive.

We had a crazy Tuesday. I was on exchanges with my MTC comp and we just had a crazy, crazy day! We saw a lady get out of her car so we walked up to her and started talking. She invited us in before we could even really say much. We figured she was a member or something and as we started talking we found that she wasn’t and wasn’t really part of any church. She just attended AA meetings, and so we had a great little lesson with her. Then when I came back to the return appointment with my companion and taught her the first lesson and we asked her to be baptized and she said yes right away!  And then we set her with a date, and she said yes right away! It was so crazy, and even funnier was when she called us a few days later and she was like, “I didn’t even realize I said yes. I don’t think I am ready!” We told her it was the spirit and we would help her! We are seeing her tomorrow so we will see how that goes!

Also during that night, we were talking to some people and walking around and then our phone rang. It was a member and he had an awesome referral. That night we met him at the church, but we had another appointment at that time and so a member came and got me to go to that one and I left elder Thorne, who was just on exchanges, with this referral guy and he gave him a church tour and had an awesome lesson with him! It was a huge crazy miracle!

Our zone is also doing really, really well! We are just trying to maintain the momentum. Also our mission is making a really big push to work better with our wards and help the members to start doing more missionary work! And man, that is one of the hardest things ever to do, but we have a really great WML so we will see how things go! 

I am grateful to be a missionary and I pray that I can continue to grow and change and become who my Father in Heaven wants me to be.

Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment