Monday, May 23, 2016

Ross and Luis

Another week has come and gone! This one just flew by! I don't even hardly remember what happened this week.

We had two baptisms this last week and both were awesome. The first one, the guy was so happy, He was actually out of town for the weekend and got back just before his confirmation, but he still went and had a great time.

The second one, I was able to baptize him. He said that he had called his mom the morning of his baptism and that she told him that he was going to hell. He said he never felt better in his whole life he was so excited for his baptism. I felt the spirit very strongly as he went down into the water. When he came back up again, we had a big wet bear hug! The water was a bit cold. While we were changing, I told him he could bear his testimony if he wanted, but I failed to tell him when. And so when we walked out of the restroom, he just started bearing his testimony, and it was so awesome. It was very spiritual and he was really funny! I am so excited for his progression.

I love you all and hope you have a great week! I am loving serving the Lord. It's not easy, but it's worth it. I am constantly being humbled as I serve with the mission president and I just pray that the mission can continue to see success.

Elder Clark



No comments:

Post a Comment